Are you looking for career progression? A chance to work with a nursery who staff know their key children exceptionally well and support them to make excellent progress in their learning and development?
Do you have a level 3 in childcare but need more experience to grow your knowledge and career?
Then our clients Nursery in Highbury is for you. They are looking for candidate who has a level 3 in Childcare, with a strong knowledge of EYFS and Ofsted practices.
- an excellent awareness of Health and Safety and childcare safety standards
- work closely alongside the manager and other staff to ensure that all agreed quality and safety standards and educational programmes are maintained at all times
- ensure the pre-school delivers a high quality service through the provision of a safe, stimulating and caring child-centered play and learning environment, which caters for children's individual care, and educational and development needs
- Help plan activities and come up with new creative ideas
- Understanding of EYFS and practice Ofsted practices.
If you are passionate about children, and love to see them develop, this nursery offers multiple opportunities for candidates that wish to learn more.
They are open 50 weeks a year close the last week of August and close Christmas.Shift patterns- earlies one week- 8am-4pm and late's another week- 10am- 6pm.
Offer 28 days Holiday
Salary: 18,000- £20,000 depending on experience. Location: HighburyStart Date: Immediately
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79149330