Microsoft Dynamics Consultant
Dynamics 365 Consultant
Home Based (Midlands, South, South East)
A Microsoft Gold Partner who specialise in business solutions, specifically Microsoft Dynamics GP and 365. My client has specialised in this are for over 20 years, so you can be confident that you'll be joining a business full of professionals.
The Dynamics 365 Development Consultant will be responsible for the implementation and extension of CRM software and inspiring its use within the business environment, advising on best practises to ensure its features are utilised to their maximum.
The role will see the Development Consultant being involved with both client projects and working on the internal development, especially it's Not for Profit offering.
- Analyse the client's organisation, developing an understanding of their business objectives, and identify efficient ways CRM will add value to their organisation
- Work closely with the Product Development Lead
- Planning and executing the implementation of CRM developments, providing regular progress updates to internal and external clients
- Assist with project communication and best practise throughout the system implementation
- Inspire and guide new and existing clients on the integration and use of CRM and CRM updates
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM product experience, ideally with CRM 2016 or 365
- Have been involved in the delivery of at least five Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects
- Proven experience in consulting on software products, business analysis and requirements gathering
- Proficiency in developing plug-ins, web services and workflow assemblies
- Hands on experience with Team Foundation Server
- Understanding of SQL Server 2016
- Able to customise CRM forms, views, workflows, business rules, charts, and dashboards
- Knowledge of CRM usage in Browsers, Outlook, Tablet and Mobile Applications
- Be comfortable with home based working
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we cannot respond to each applicant individually. If you have not received a response within 48 hours, you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion due to the strength of other candidates relevant to the criteria specified.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as an employment agency and an employment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915955