Software Reports Project Lead
Software + Reports Project Lead
We are currently hoping to attract an experienced Project Lead / Manager who has knowledge and experience of BI and Reports solutions to join a market leading business just North of Bradford. The role in questions is focused on the management/co-ordination of a range of Business Intelligence and reporting solutions working closely with technical specialists in ETL and Datawarehousing.
This position would suit someone who has worked in a development role, progressed into a PM or technical leadership position (data and reports related) and is now looking to move into the change and delivery space in a senior position. It would be beneficial if you've had experience in a complex, multi-national organisation.
It is expected that you have experience of contributing to the deliver of major business change projects and/or multiple concurrent projects through the full project life cycle.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Management
- Change / Delivery management
- Matrix management
- Managing the scope of the matrix teams ensuring that the impact of any changes are assessed and approved accordingly
- Employ and suggest improvements to processes, techniques, tools, templates and approaches used in Change
- Fully documenting and assessing all risks, issues and dependencies relating to a project and defining and executing effective risk mitigation strategies
- Reporting progress against plan and budget status at agreed intervals for company governance processes
Skills, knowledge and qualities required:
- Exposure to BI, ETL, Data warehousing - Technology Agnostic (Oracle, OBIEE, SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SAS, Power BI, Visualisation and Reporting tools, MI)
- A proven track record in leading of IT and business change projects through full project lifecycle
- Demonstrable knowledge of Business Analysis, Change and Process Improvement methodologies
- Competent with MS Project and other office productivity tools
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to build and develop solid relationships at all levels
- Ability to cope with varying workload pressures and to self-manage
Although looking for a qualified and experienced professional the organisation provide excellent personal development opportunities including:
- Structured training programme
- Exposure to new and emerging technologies
- Opportunities to progress within an expanding enterprise level technology business
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to Karl at Modis and/or call for more information. Keywords Oracle, OBIEE, SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SAS, Power BI, MI, Management Information, Visualisation, Reporting, Tableau, Qlikview, Hadoop, Talend, Change, MS Project.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912040