Oracle Manufacturing Consultant
My client requires an Oracle Manufacturing Consultant for long term contract in Milan Italy
Oracle Manufacturing Consultant -Job Duties:
· Implement and roll out developed solutions in Oracle MFG/ERP based environment. Provide technical consultation to business unit and IT management to ensure development of efficient application systems.
· Define Requirements, Configure standard applications, provide gap analysis and design, and end-user support. Design and document Oracle ERP based solutions to meet business requirements.
· Set up/Configure Oracle MFG and SCM modules - Inventory, APC, BOM, WIP, Costing, Quality, Engineering, OSFM, EAM, MSCA etc.
· Design and build Custom Oracle RICE components and unit testing. Assist in the design, configuration, and deployment of Oracle MFG applications in the e-Business suite.
· Lead and manage Oracle data conversion activities. Assist in migration from legacy systems to Oracle e-Business Suite.
· Perform conference room pilots, user acceptance and other required activities for Oracle ERP implementation projects.
· Provide integrated systems planning and recommend new technologies and processes targeting improved efficiencies. Drive business process reengineering and related lean concepts through Oracle ERP and related information systems best practice deployment.
· Utilize Oracle Databases 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, Oracle Applications R12, Oracle Manufacturing Modules - Inventory, BOM, WIP, Costing, EAM, Production Scheduling, Oracle SCM Modules - ASCP, OM, PO, WMS, MSCA, Oracle implementation, Upgrade and Support, Oracle databases, tables, PL/SQL, and SQL Developer. Minimum Requirements: Multiple years expertise in Oracle Manufacturing applications including -
· Oracle MFG Modules - Inventory, APC, BOM, WIP, Costing, Quality, Engineering, OSFM, EAM, MSCA.
· Working Knowledge of other Cross modules like ASCP, OM, PO, Shipping etc. highly preferred.
· Oracle implementation, Upgrade and Support on end-to-end projects
· Oracle Databases 8i, 9i, 10g, and 11g;
· Oracle Applications R12;
Must be fluent in Italian and English. Ability to speak German will be an added advantage.
Please feel free to call Allison @ Datacom Recruitment to discuss on :***********
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911532