Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering / Manufacturing company in their search for an experienced Service Engineer to work in their leading facility in Shropshire
- Service Engineer
- £30000 - £34000 Depending on experience
- Service Engineer
In this role, you will be a part of a professional and dedicated team responsible for delivering technical products and support to our customers by providing preventive maintenance and technical services.
You will act as an ambassador for my client and help maintain the company's reputation for commitment and service worldwide. That's why we consider this role to be of great importance.
In this position, you will be travelling extensively within a certain region of UK, and thus, you need to be flexible.
- Provide installation, commissioning, and preventive maintenance services on my clients Equipment as well as to drive continuous improvement at the customer's plant;
- Execute hands-on preventative and corrective maintenance activities to maximise system performance;
- Perform troubleshooting and fault-finding services on site and by telephone;
- Liaison with customers to establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship as well as follow-up with customers' concerns and problems;
- Conducts production supervision and training of customer personnel on packaging equipment.
What we`re looking for
We are looking for a customer and service oriented person, a true self-starter with the drive and initiative to act decisively in the best interests of my client and there customers. You are a true team player with high commitment and you are challenged to handle customer expectations. Ideally, you have well-developed problem-solving skills and the ability to apply structure and priority to duties. Furthermore, you are persistent and efficient with a logical/structured way to solve issues.
We believe you have a technical educational background (Bachelor/Master's Degree in engineering) and relevant technical experience for at least 3 years, including experience
- Electrical knowledge
- Automation experience
- Mechanical skills
- Minimum 3 years' experience in similar position
- Independent and solution-focused
- Willingness to travel ( /- 30% of the time)
What we are looking for
- Experience in the agricultural sector
- Knowledge of an additional European language
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent position
- Opportunity to progress and develop
- Company vehicle
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914255