Stratford Reid are proud to be working with one of the UK’s top Law firms, a £100M+ organisation who have achievable aspirations of becoming a globally recognised leader in their field by 2020.
In order to support their continued growth, they are working with Stratford Reid to strengthen their busy Finance department with the addition of a Financial Accountant, based out of their Manchester office.
As Financial Accountant for the Law firm, your areas of contribution will include;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Monthly reporting
- Weekly and monthly team sheets
- Preparing the Group and subsidiary statutory accounts
- Maintaining and updating the Group forecasting model
- Assisting with the annual budgeting process / corporation tax process.
Ideal candidates for this Financial Accountant position will possess the following;
- Qualified / Chartered Accountant status (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equiv.)
- Exceptional MS Excel skills (vLookups, Pivots, etc.)
- Statutory accounts experience (audit or preparation).
Please note: Interview process is single stage.
The client is looking to move quickly, an immediate start possible.