Chinese Mandarin speaking Digital Marketing Exec
Job title: Chinese Mandarin speaking Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Birmingham, Halesowen (+ in-house relocation assistance available)
Salary: £24,000-£30,000 + benefits (inc bi-annual salary reviews + flexible working hours)
Keywords: Chinese Mandarin, Taiwan, Marketing, 'Marketing mix', Digital, Executive, B2C, ROI, Birmingham
Post date: 19/01/17
End date: 19/02/17
Chinese Mandarin speaking Digital Marketing Executive with Web, Digital, Social Media and Brand Growth expertise is highly sought by a multiple award winning games studio based in Birmingham who are the UK's largest privately owned mobile e-gaming studio! We currently have just over 190+ employees here at our Birmingham HQ and we offer some of the UK's best career progression plans and earning potential with bi-annual salary reviews! In this role, you will have the opportunity to get fully immersed across online marketing, brand management, and affiliate marketing efforts across our 3 highly successful online brands!
You will develop relationships with affiliate partners, purchase and maintain advertising traffic from social, mobile and online channels and focus on the use of important business tracking metrics (cost per lead, conversion funnel, reporting, analysis etc) to ensure business growth and retention of our 2 million+ existing customers!
Key skills we're looking for…
- Good knowledge of the digital 'marketing mix' and how to use this to grow a brand online
- Experience/in-depth knowledge of B2C Marketing
- Fluent Chinese Mandarin speaker (to liaise with our Taiwanese office)
- Have an excellent business/commercial mindset (analytical, understand ROI etc)
- Have a good understanding of purchasing advertising traffic (via social media, mobile and online networks)
Bonus points for…
- Knowledge of Affiliate marketing
- Good understanding of digital brand principles
Therefore, if you are a highly creative and driven Chinese Mandarin speaking marketing executive ready to take on the challenge of joining a multiple award winning gaming company with a £1mn monthly marketing budget then send in your CV today for review!