£20K + Benefits
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Andover, Winchester and Basingstoke
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Marketing Administrator to join a vibrant, fast paced, consumer facing team. With your background in administration and/or marketing, you will have a wonderful opportunity to flourish and progress.
Your role will involve:
- Being the first Point of contact for centre support - logging requests and enquiries from Centre Managers or Area Managers then following up with relevant marketing team member to a successful conclusion
- Logging, scanning of all invoices onto cost monitor
- Helping with the administration of online orders and reporting problems to Digital Marketing Manager/Executive along with providing office support to other senior members within the business.
- Logging all customer complaints onto monitor and getting status updates from Area Managers on a weekly basis
- Assisting marketing communications team with the administration and delivery of retail centres' POS materials
- Supporting the marketing team in the creation of KPI reports
- Organise and maintain marketing cupboards: central source of banners, leaflets, event materials, stationary etc along with booking of venues and conferences
- Supporting marketing team with ad-hoc tasks, creating of KP and NPS reports and projects
- Stationery and uniform orders
- Support with uploading news stories/content to the website and proof reading
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Highly organised - Strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Good eye for detail/deadline dates
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
- Advanced Microsoft office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous administrator/office experience
- Great communications skill both written and verbal,
- Ability to produce work that is accurate whilst working under pressure
- A team player able to interact with all levels of staff whilst having the ability to work alone, using own initiative
- Uses initiative and has a desire to succeed
- Experience in Automotive aftersales market is desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a fun, positive environment within a highly successful consumer organisation. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909131