Technical Trainer with an impressive academic background and proven experience of delivering technical training on a various software products to multiple internal and external non-technical audiences, managing a pipeline of training, capacity planning, coaching, team leadership and ideally webinar facilitation experience required by a market-leading company with an ethos of excellence, global reach, amazing career prospects, blue chip clients and a lively contemporary London office. Limited travel required - approximately bi-annually to Romania and Singapore.
Key Skills as a Technical Trainer:
- Proven experience of delivering technical training to a non-technical audience
- Able to manage a 3 - 6 month pipeline of training and appropriate capacity planning for it
- Experience of delivery to multiple audiences - both internal and external clients
- Team leading of technical trainers, demonstrating how to develop essential L&D skills through feedback and coaching
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- A passion for technology and helping people learn and engage with instructor-led content
- Bachelor's degree
- Ideally experience of being a trainer of multiple technology products
Key Responsibilities as a Technical Trainer:
- Accountable for instructor-led content on award-winning software
- Working alongside an eLearning team to design and deliver classroom webinar sessions
- Leading and coaching a small team of 2
- Aligning the instructor's objectives and personal development to meet business and career goals
- Own the value proposition for external client training
- Ensure internal commercial teams understand the value of technical training
- Managing the capacity of instructors to meet the required demand and own the end to end process for booking and administration
- Working from the UK but travelling when need arises to Romania and Singapore
- Work closely with users of the content, your team and the business SMEs to ensure content is fit for purpose and aligns to the user's learning journey
- Actively seek feedback and amend content accordingly
This position would be ideal for someone with previous HCM experience but equally for a sharp, enthusiastic individual who has perhaps mentored other trainers within a team at a software house and now wants to take their career to the next level.
Opus Resourcing is an agent in respect of permanent and contract recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909444