Assistant Product Owner - Project Management of Software Development
Do you want a great career in product management with a leading software company?
Pinewood are recruiting 5 Assistant Product Owners to work with our experienced Product Team. You will play an active role in designing and developing great products and services, working closely with developers to enhance the performance of dealers and manufacturers within the automotive industry. This is a great opportunity to advance your career by gaining insight into enterprise software development at a market-leading organisation.
The aim of the role is to offer you a career path to Product Ownership through learning and increased responsibility. You will work closely with stakeholders, partners and developers to interpret, prioritise, build, test and release new features within our market leading enterprise software. You will be involved in projects from end to end from gathering requirements to the preparation of documentation and release content enabling users and partners to get the most from our software. As a result, you can expect to build an intimate knowledge of large-scale project management within software development and design using the latest Microsoft tools.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to learn quickly.
- Have the skill to clearly communicate with internal and external stakeholders in a professional and timely manner.
- Be organised in your approach to tasks having the ability to prioritise your work load.
- Be willing to travel on an ad-hoc basis to fully understand the needs of our customers through various tasks such as dealer visits, implementations and meetings.
Pinewood is an industry leading Software Company owned by one of Europe?s largest automotive retail groups, Pendragon PLC. We?re the creators of Pinnacle DMS (Dealer Management System), a web-based ERP system used by automotive dealerships globally. Adhering to our values of Innovation, Commitment and Simplicity, we work closely with manufacturers and develop systems for some of the largest car dealership groups in Europe and beyond.
If you are successful in joining Pinewood you will receive industry leading benefits including:
- 25+ days holiday (plus UK bank holidays
- Bean-to-cup coffee
- Progression opportunities
- Discount vehicle schemes (Friends & Family)
- Free fresh fruit
- Social events
- On-site gym
- Loyal service recognition
- Company discounts (TV/Internet/Phone/Childcare and much more)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Quarterly performance awards
- Team member referral scheme
If you are a logical thinker, organised and able to follow up actions until their conclusion, have a positive attitude and want to work with professionals that have a drive to succeed, then please click apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915933