IT Infrastructure Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading company in the Aerospace and Military sectors.
We are looking for an IST Infrastructure Engineer/Support to provide both face-to-face and phone support. (Windows Server/Active Directory/Cisco/Dell/Lync/Hyper-V/SQL)
Assist with long-term strategies and capacity planning for future infrastructure needs.
- Extensive technical knowledge of network and PC hardware, including Cisco and Dell systems.
- Microsoft System Centre, including Desktop Imaging
- Microsoft Exchange, Lync, Hyper-V and SQL Server.
- Experience with Microsoft Server Operating Systems Windows Server 2012/2016
- Sound understanding of networking principals, including TCP/IP.
- Excellent understanding of Active Directory, Group Policies and troubleshooting.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals and procedural documentation.
- Ability to conduct research into infrastructure issues and products as required.
This is also an opportunity to gain SC and ITAR clearance, you therefore must be eligible. Apply immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910430