Infrastructure Engineer, £38,000, Bristol
My Client is a leading international legal business based in central Bristol and are looking for someone to join their infrastructure project team. The IT department provides a reliable and efficient service based on leading-edge applications and systems to help ensure the ongoing and continued success of our business.
- Project work including, but not limited to SCCM Windows desktop operating system rollout and maintenance, server estate management, scripting and automation, Skype for Business, mobile telephony, and other Infrastructure projects.
- Providing 3rd line technical support for hardware and applications
- Implement new applications and systems as well as improving and maintaining existing systems
- Manage monitoring and optimisation of system performance
- Good skills in VMware virtualization technologies
- Good networking skills with particular emphasis on routing, firewalls, security, remote access & wireless networking
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects and see them through from conception to completion
- Good inter-personal skills and the ability to work on own as well as a team player
- Legal industry exposure (Desirable)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915589