Freelance Tutor - Level 3 and 5 HR Apprenticeships
Freelance Tutor Level 3 and 5 HR Apprenticeships British Institute of Recruiters
Job Summary: Deliver full apprenticeships to include Functional Skills in Maths and English.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality teaching, coaching and assessment to Learners and assist them in preparing a portfolio of evidence.
- Adhere to all awarding body standards and other compliance as set out by ESFA and Ofsted.
- To ensure learners progress in a timely manner and remain on target for a timely finish.
- Share sector specific experience and knowledge with learners.
- Create, set and mark work related tasks to help the learner prepare for end point assessment.
- Complete related administration and reporting requirements in a timely manner and in line with company procedure.
- Liaising with Employers/Company Mentors
Experience and Skills:
- CIPD Intermediate Level in HR or Learning and Development as a minimum
- Current sector skills knowledge.
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C as a minimum or equivalent
- Previous experience of delivering apprenticeships is advantageous but not essential.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912907