Marketing Analytics Specialist (Omniture / Adobe Analytics) - London
Our client is looking for a Marketing Analytics Specialist to join their team based in either their Edinburgh or London office. There will be travel required once every few months if working from the Edinburgh office. This role has the potential to grow and lead a team in the future.
As an experienced Marketing Analytics Specialist, you will be responsible for driving quality insights, work on client projects from their inception, and work with every area of the business throughout the projects life.
As Marketing Analytics Specialist, you will;
- Plan and implement projects, working autonomously and deciding on priorities
- Be responsible for configuring and advising tagging-based analytics for clients using Google Analytics Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst / Omniture)
- Continually liaise with other teams throughout the business as well as client contacts
- Work with marketing and technical colleagues to identify and resolve analytics concerns
- Document tracking setup to a high standard
- Troubleshoot and debug analytics implementations
- Ensure the analytics solutions for projects meet business requirements and key quality standards
- Perform website optimisation tasks regularly
- Generate reports based on the analytics data
- Provide recommendations, both internally and externally, based from analytics data
As Marketing Analytics Specialist, the following skills experience is required;
- Experience of Omniture / Adobe Analytics from start to finish (including audits)
- Experience of Google Analytics or a willingness to learn
- Experience with tagging technologies and tagging management systems (Google Tag Manager/Qubit)
- Experience with website optimisation practices
- Excellent documenting ability
- Able to interface with clients
- Able to interface with colleagues throughout the business
- Quick learner who can solve problems and is self-motivated
In return as Marketing Analytics Specialist, you will receive:
- A competitive starting salary
- A great work life balance through flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme and life insurance
- Company mobile phone
- Flexible annual leave (34 days)
- Opportunity to join an organisation that is in a growth period.
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911496