IT Project Manager - Stafford
IT Project Manager - (Software / System) Stafford £Doe
I am partnered with a market leading technology solutions business, searching for an IT Project Manager to play a pivotal role in the delivery of software & systems projects. The group have invested heavily in to the Internet of Things and are looking for an IT Project Manager to deliver the technology behind these cutting edge initiatives
The role will be accountable for budgets ranging up to £2m, responsible for managing a team of technical staff to implement solutions to agreed timescales. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of stakeholder management, alongside the ability to line manage technical teams.
The ideal candidate:
- A proven track record delivering technical projects to time, specification and budget.
- A working knowledge of the SDLC and Quality Management Systems.
- An experienced practitioner of Microsoft Project Suite software, including Microsoft Project.
- Hold a valid driving license
- Experience within an engineering environment would be a distinct advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to play a lead role in a growing organisation, implementing a cutting edge portfolio of projects. The role comes with a highly competitive package, alongside the chance to work for an organisation that invests heavily in personal development. For more information, please contact Gareth Braun who is managing the search. / ***********
* this role is commutable from Stafford, Stone, Stoke on Trent, Crewe, Telford, Wolverhampton
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909682