Product Control Assistant
Production Control Assistant
Hours of Work: 42 per week; (Monday to Thursday 07.30-16.30 and Friday 07.30-16.00)
£20000 - £22000pa
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our organisation which serves a variety of industries with tubes for their specific products and applications. We are specialists in cut pieces of tube, and our extensive stock range is particularly suitable to the Cryogenic, Electrical, Vacuum, Medical, Research and Instrumentation sectors.
We are currently looking for a position of Production Control Assistant, based at our manufacturing facility in Hayes. This is an interesting varied role within our Tube Division Office/Department.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and the ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines.
Experience in raw material/metal stocking industry and experience with use of Production Control (ERP) system would be an advantage.
- Assisting with managing main customer accounts - the largest T/O of an existing account does not exceed £10K per month)
- Quoting for existing customers
- Raising incoming Purchase Orders for existing customers
- Assisting and supporting sales as and when required
- Contract Review & ensuring correct paperwork, CoC's and Material Certs have been checked and assigned to the job
- Checking stock availability
- Raising P/O's on our suppliers if needed - material and Sub-Con plus follow up PO's for delivery.
- Issuing Works orders to tube cutting operatives
- Stock Adjustments
- Liaising direct with existing customer of defer, expedite and urgent requests
- Completing Open Order Reports
- Organising deliveries and couriers where needed
- Cover holiday/sickness and absences in the Tubes Office
PERSONAL ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Strong team player
- An excellent communicator, articulate and well presented.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79158133