Graduate Chassis Engineer, Special Vehicle Projects, luxury OEM
Our client, one of the world?s most prestigious luxury OEM?s, is looking to recruit a graduate chassis engineers for its Special Vehicle Projects division. This team produces low volume and one off vehicles and race cars for clients and for prestigious events such as the Le Mans 24 hour race. These products set the highest standards in style, performance, quality and personality, achieved through the use of cutting edge technology, unique materials and high end craftsmanship.
The role will involve:
- - Ensuring the successful delivery of chassis components in conjunction with set targets including functional performance, quality, cost and timing
- - Management of tier 1 suppliers to develop components capable of meeting all technical requirements and achieving program gateway deliverables
- - Providing a timely and effective resolution to any issues arising during prototype build events and vehicle testing (on-site if necessary)
- - Ensuring compliance with all standards including customer and legislative requirements
- - Maintaining and updating key project related documentation including bill of material and DFMEA's
Our client is looking for exceptional individuals with a passion and energy to strive to achieve the highest standards in everything they do. They must have a passion for the industry and the motivation to deliver in a fast paced, demanding environment and rise to new challenges on a daily basis.
All applicants must:
Have graduated in 2016 or 2017 with a minimum of a 2.1 achieved or expected in an engineering related discipline. Have relevant work experience.
Have strong communication skills, problem solving skills and work well both as an individual and as part of a team.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909296