PTT Legal Advisor
Job Title: PTT Legal Advisor
A PTT NQ Solicitor is required to help support a busy PTT team in Wellington. The role will assist with the current workload whilst playing a key part in developing and expanding the Firm's client base in this area of practice.
- Ideally from a PTT background, or having done a PTT seat in your training contract, you will develop under supervision towards management of your own caseload covering all aspects of Private Client work with an emphasis on Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Probate work.
- Must be a strong team player and possess excellent communication skills.
- You will also need to demonstrate strong customer focus and good technical ability whilst prioritising a busy workload.
- Business development forms an integral part of this role and you will be involved in actively networking and raising the profile of the Firm locally, attending local functions and community events.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to accurately record data information
- Organisational management
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Computer literate
- Customer service skills experience including networking business development
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: ********************************-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914823