Gi Group Doncaster are currently looking for A Process Engineer on behalf of a specialist manufacturing company based in Doncaster. My client is a leader in their field with an international reputation and an innovative product range.
The purpose of the role is to provide assistance to the manufacturing team in order to achieve agreed performance in terms of quality, delivery and cost. To work as a member of the manufacturing team and to encourage the development of the manufacturing team for the benefit of the business and individuals within.
Duties will include:-
* Providing documented process adjustments along with preventative and corrective actions.
* Conducting tool changes to the agreed standard.
* Ensuring that shift changeovers are carried out efficiently and effectively.
* Providing 1st and last off inspections as well as patrol inspections.
* Contributing to trend analysis and KPI analysis.
* Ensuring that control of yield, cycle times, and availability are achieved within agreed KPI's and documented.
* Conducting all tool trials to correct standards and systems of work.
* Carrying out machine maintenance , including setting and tool changes
* Implementing process improvements including new projects
* Some manual handling of items up to 12 kg's
The Right Candidate should:-
* Have experience in a similar role, including experience with compression and/or injection moulding
* Have relevant Engineering qualifications ideally City and Guilds or equivalent
* Have strong written and verbal communication skills
* Be analytically minded with excellent problem solving ability
* Have knowledge of Quality control and continuous improvement
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established yet expanding company that can offer excellent career prospects.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916005