Paralegal Trainee - No Experience Necessary
Expanding Law firm looking to recruit a Paralegal Trainee. Experience is not required.
- Dedicated and committed individual required to conduct a large caseload.
- Effective and efficient handling and progressing of caseload in line with the firms expectations.
- Providing optimum client care and case supervision when necessary and meeting targets.
- Interviewing clients and taking instructions.
- Timetabling and ensuring compliance with court deadlines and tasks.
- Preparing Pleadings, witness statements and all other court documents.
- Issuing proceedings in the County Court, Magistrates court ( private prosecutions ) and High Court.
- Gathering evidence and dealing with the case with a high level of competence to ensure a high level of success on cases
- Preparing court trial and hearing bundles.
- Representation before District Judges in the County Court.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.