Project Accountant - Competitive Salary - Leicester
Looking for an individual to join this Business as a Project Accountant on a permanent basis working out of their Hamilton office.
You will participate in the preparation of the financial and management accounts, weekly cash flows, preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
This is a great opportunity to work for a commercially focused, accountancy professional to join a prestigious, world leading business.
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Timely production of balance sheet reconciliations and weekly cash flows.
- Timely production of Central Departmental results.
- Compliance with external legislation and government authorities.
- Financial results are critically reviewed and challenged.
Qualification/ Skills & Attributes:
Qualified, or at final stage of qualification, with at least 2 years of business experience in a similar position.
- Good business/process analysis skills
- Strong influencing and communication skills at all levels
- Experience of dealing with senior management
What's on offer:
- Salary up to £40,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive pension contribution
If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an application or contact Sarah Kesaulija on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910047