Assistant Compliance Manager - Insurance
Our client, a leading comparison website that specialises in financial services products, has an immediate opening for an Assistant Compliance Manager to join the business.
The Assistant Compliance Officer will support the Head of Compliance in the delivery of businesses second line of defence.
This will include;
- Review and approval of Financial Promotions
- Assessment of new and approaching Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulatory requirements to determine the impact on the business
- Provision of management reports articulating the likely impact of regulatory requirements.
- Compliance Monitoring across the business to determine effectiveness of controls and adherence to these controls
The successful applicant will demonstrate;
- Experience of working within a regulatory risk and compliance function of an FCA authorised organisation
- In-depth knowledge of ICOBS and the regulatory framework impacting insurance business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you wish to learn more about this Assistant Compliance Manager vacancy and you demonstrate the required skills and expeirence then please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912090