International Payroll Manager
One of Bristol's success stories, a business that concentrates its efforts on assisting other businesses with their international expansion, currently requires an International Payroll expert to join their employment tax team team.
Using the background knowledge already accrued through a number of years experience, this may be an interesting new direction for someone wishing to further enhance their international payroll career.
- Management and technical reviews of P11D’s, PSA’s and FBT returns, including processes and team allocations
- Management of other year-end employment tax compliance filings in various countries
- Delivery of advisory work on a wide variety of employment tax matters
- Support team with all equity reward compliance matters, and advising on tax and social security implications on the full range of equity reward transactions
- Assisting clients with HMRC enquiries
- Assist with the management of the wider employment tax team
- Support team with the continued maintenance of various internal systems
- Responsibility for managing and delivering work to a high technical standard
- Ability to work within a team, and liaise with other internal teams and clients effectively
- Identify business opportunities from an employment tax perspective
- Assist tax management to promote function to clients and internal stakeholders alike
The incumbent will be qualified in either or both ATT or CTA