1st Line Support Analyst - MS Windows, Network, Desktop
1st Line Support Analyst, IT Support
Our client is an award winning Financial IT Services company working with a range of leading banks, stockbrokers and commercial institutions.
Their support & development team is based in Winchester and provide first class product support including problem resolution, systems maintenance and monitoring. The work and environment is stimulating and varied and is not like a traditional helpdesk or IT support environment.
Day to day you will be working as a 1st line support analyst in a team who pride themselves on their ability to solve complex issues and provide top class service.
- Provision of a high level of support to our retail and institutional customer base, via phone and email;
- Fault logging, tracking and escalation following defined processes;
- Problem diagnosis/resolution;
- Active monitoring of production system estates, via established tools;
- Maintain team performance to meet or exceed platform SLAs;
- Customer liaison;
- Maintaining and enhancing team documentation;
- General systems support.
Candidates should have:-
- Experience in a 1st line support role;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- An emphasis on customer service;
- Experience working with IT networks and computer systems;
- Broad knowledge of IT systems/infrastructure;
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
This job requires a keen interest in computer systems, a logical working approach and a feel for detail. An ability to act on your own initiative is essential, as is a willingness to own an issue.
This is a full time position on a shift rotation.
The company offers a competitive salary and a great working culture. They offer ample company benefits including a matched pension (up to 10%), bonus, private medical insurance, training and a range of other benefits.
Apply now, send your CV to ********************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909347