Payroll Officer Temp
Role: Payroll Officer
Pay: £9 - £13 p/h D.O.E
We are currently representing a leading International Healthcare provider based in Horsforth.
The role of Payroll Officer is to ensure that all employees are paid correctly and on time and in accordance with both statutory legislation and company policy whilst ensuring, that there are no material audit issues and the principles of customer service are maintained
The role has an immediate start and is until March 2018 with the possibility of extension.
- To guarantee all information received from employees and external bodies by the pre published cut off date each period, is entered correctly onto the payroll system ensuring all paperwork is properly authorised and in line with company policy
- To provide support and assistance to the Payroll Operations Leader and provide cover for colleagues when requested to do so by the Payroll Operations Leader
- Ensure new policies and procedures either introduced by the company from time to time or as a result of a change to legislation are adhered to and there is minimal disruption to the business or, department
- Be involved with other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as specified by the Payroll Operations Leader
- Ensure all errors and queries are recorded on the Query Log for inclusion in the KPIs
- Knowledge of current PAYE, National Insurance & Statutory payments regulations including being able to perform manual calculations in these areas
- Minimum of one years working experience and knowledge of current PAYE, National Insurance & Statutory Payments regulations including be able to perform manual calculations in these areas.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Office Angels Leeds on 0113 218 6550. Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79153054