Veterinary Training Consultant - North West
Veterinary Training Consultant ? North West
£25,000 ? 30,000 + Company car + 25 days holiday + pension etc
We are working with a leading veterinary software provider who are looking for either a Head Veterinary Nurse, RVN or someone working in a training position within the veterinary industry to join their team as a Software Training Consultant. Experience in a training role is NOT essential as full training will be given. More important is attitude and aptitude for the role.
Reporting directly to the Implementation Manager, the Software Training Consultant is responsible for managing assigned implementation projects. The Software Training Consultant will manage the customer and company resources to meet established implementation milestones and targeted completion dates.
- To be responsible for the successful configuration and use of the software in veterinary practices via a combination of training delivery and on-boarding consultancy.
- To have an innate ability to quickly assess the varying training needs within a practice and to confidently bring the practice on-board in line with this.
- To assist the partners and practice management team in a practice with managing the ?change? process.
- To provide a post go live review with the practice, 1mth, 3mths and 6mths after go live addressing any identified issues.
- To run training schools on a range of pre-defined topics throughout the year.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Understanding of client service philosophies
- Knowledge of business practices and standard policies and procedures as they relate to the product.
- Proficient with personal computer tools, preferably Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Project
- Outlook and Attitude
- Motivated to work with minimal supervision
- Desire to achieve set goals
- Ability to deal with clients at all levels
- Maintain a positive attitude towards your work and other staff
- Respect the wishes of the customer, maintaining a polite attitude at all times
- Desire to treat others, as you would prefer to be treated
- The salary for this role will experience dependent, with a company car.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910633