Our client, a financial advice business is seeking an experienced or trainee Paraplanner to join their team and provide paraplanning support to the businesses Consultants.
- Ensure that all aspects of the client's financial needs are documented by reviewing meeting notes and fact-finds
- Challenge the Consultants if there are any gaps in fact-finds/client notes
- Use various research tools to ensure independent and holistic advice is provided to the client
- Draft suitability reports based on the research findings and using technical knowledge/experience alongside approved templates and send off for approval by the Consultant
- Ensure that all MI is tracked and up to date
Skills and experience:
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Strong knowledge of pensions and investments
- Previous paraplanning experience
If you are interested in this Paraplanner position and demonstrate the relevant skills and experience then please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909328