We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Legal Cashier with Elite 3E experience to join the Finance Team at a leading international law firm.
Our client has a history going back to the late 1800s when they were established in the City of London. They opened their first overseas office in the 1970s and now have offices in ten locations across the globe. With over 500 lawyers worldwide, they are a dynamic, commercial firm and leaders in their specialist business areas.
- Handling client payments and receipts in multiple currencies.
- Coordinating with the Credit Control team in the allocation of receivables
- Managing client balances
- Ensuring that all assignments and completed tasks comply with SRAs
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required
- 3 or more years’ experience as a legal cashier
- Knowledge of foreign exchange
- Knowledge of SRAs
- Previous experience with Elite 3E
- Team player with excellent communication skills
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79149819