Credit Risk Project Manager
A leading banking organisation is searching for a Credit Risk Project Manager who will join a extensive 2-5 year transformation programme that will deliver significant change to the entire organisation. You will be responsible for developing, applying and enhancing credit risk in support of the overall Credit Risk Management framework.
As Credit Risk Project Manager, your responsibilities will also include:
- Integration of the proposed solutions to the broader Credit Risk Framework
- Identification and assessment of options for the Target Operating Model
- Design and implement comprehensive analysis as part of the credit review process, including evaluation of portfolio performance and impact from strategy changes
- Apply and enhance credit risk oversight policies, processes and procedures
- Establish effective controls in the credit oversight process
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- Experience working on Credit Risk / IRB projects within the banking environment
- Proven record of accomplishment across several large Credit Risk Programmes
- Effective stakeholder management skills and examples to accompany
- Likeable personality with excellent communication skills
If you have the correct profile, please apply!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915591