Human Resources Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
Chartered IFA practice, currently looking to recruit a HR Manager to the small team. They will need to ensure the team adhere to agreed processes, procedures and timelines to the highest consistent standard for the 130 strong business
· Ensure that the firm maintains accurate, detailed and up to date records and procedures.
· Report to the firm's senior management on a regular basis on all relevant issues.
· Providing supervisory support to the HR team in the form of training, coaching and identifying training needs in all aspects of the role.
· Researching and updating all contents of the staff handbook.
· Co-ordinating and updating forms/procedures where deemed appropriate in all aspects of HR.
· Deals effectively with colleagues, understanding the need to manage colleague's expectations.
· Respond to HR queries in line with company procedures.
· Assist managers across the group with disciplinary, capability and grievance cases.
· Employee benefits - process all aspects of the company schemes including monthly checks and yearly reviews.
· Maintain a strong working relationship with all employees that you work alongside to become a key contact point.
· Assist with Health & Safety tasks where necessary.
· Taking ownership of new projects, including recruitment plans for the coming year
The successful candidate will
· Take personal responsibility for own professional development - maintains technical knowledge;
· Detailed knowledge of the firm's procedures including record keeping requirements.
· Planning and organising skills - able to manage multiple tasks effectively;
· Able to prioritise and work under pressure to strict deadline;
· Attention to detail when producing data, reports, or other analysis;
· Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to listen effectively;
· Able to identify, diagnose, prioritise and offer a variety of solutions to solve problems;
· Good team player - readily assists all members of the team to achieve team and individual objectives, particularly in busy periods.
· Will understand the need for confidentiality of information and will deal with personnel issues appropriately and sensitively.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.