Mid-Senior Backend PHP Developer
Role: Mid-Senior Backend PHP Developer
Location : Leeds
You will be working as part of a small & growing development team to maintain & create customer projects based on the CakePHP Framework. Typically these projects are based around processing large volumes of data in overnight batches, and exposing this data via REST APIs to client devices. The role is almost entirely backend, so no design or frontend skills are needed. You will also need to be able to support more junior members of the team in their development and learning.
Technologies you will use.
- PHP 5/7
- CakePHP MVC
The ideal candidate will be a strong developer able to tackle complex problems and work with large scale frameworks and applications using modern PHP development practices.
You will have at least 2 years commercial experience in CakePHP or a similar MVC PHP framework, you will be PHP certified (or have a similar level of experience) and will have already embraced practices like Test Driven Development.
We develop on Windows, but deploy to Linux, so knowledge of working with both operating systems is essential.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is entirely dependent on experience but will be highly competitive.
- Competitive pension scheme
- Opportunity to grow and develop new skills - funded courses and learning materials
- Friendly team with positive attitude
- Young, fast growing company - lots of chance for job progression
- Responsibility to work independently
* The chance to have a tangible effect on both TPP's development, but also work on technology used every day by retail brands you know. See your work in use when you are out shopping!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909582