Float Administrative Paralegal
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Float Administrative Paralegal to join Morrisons Solicitors LLP.
Morrisons Solicitors LLP have been providing legal services to individuals and businesses since they started in Reigate nearly 300 years ago and are one of Surrey's leading firms of solicitors, with their head office in Redhill and other offices in Woking, Wimbledon, Camberley and Teddington. The Firm is ranked in both The Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners 2013 highlighting its considerable expertise and resources. The Firm has achieved both the Lexcel and Conveyancing Quality Scheme accreditations issued by the Law Society as well as an Investors in People, Silver accreditation.
Morrisons Solicitors LLP is committed to three things: our clients, our communities and our teams.
The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative / paralegal support to our busy Fee Earners. This role will see the candidate floating firm wide in all departments, covering absences and heavy workloads at the Redhill, Wimbledon, Woking and Camberley offices.
As a Float Administrative Paralegal, your duties and responsibilities will be:
- To undertake a range of legal, technical and administrative tasks as directed.
- To assist in the provision of legal services and the giving client service of the highest standard.
- Ensuring that all files are opened, closed and archived in accordance with the firm's procedures.
- Ensuring that all compliance is carried out on all files.
- Prepare bundles of documents as required
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to clients. To achieve this, you will be expected to:
- adopt a business like, polite and sensible approach in your telephone and written dealings with clients, other solicitors and third parties
- adhere to the client care standards set out in the firm's terms of business and Standards Manuals
- write letters and produce documents in so far as possible in plain English and with a high quality of presentation
An ideal Float Administrative Paralegal will have the following:
- GCSE English and Maths at A-C or equivalent.
- Degree Level Law or legal experience is desirable
- Knowledge of legal terminology and principles
- Excellent Standard of written and spoken English
- Committed to excellent client care
Skills, Attributes and Key Competencies
- Good knowledge and experience of administration systems
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work within time constraints.
- Ability to be adaptable.
- Ability to work as a pro-active team member.
- Ability to relate effectively to people at different levels inside and outside the Firm
- Ability to interpret and apply procedures.
- Clear, concise and logical verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to use own initiative.
Your working hours will be 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5:30 pm with 1 hour for lunch.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £20,400 per annum dependent on experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: W70091350 / INDS3
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909713