Senior Finance Analyst
I am currently working with a market leading financial services business in West Kent who are recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst.
My client are a well known brand in Kent but also throughout the rest of the UK. They have a large finance function that is focused on providing it's staff an excellent platform for career progression.
- Developing and maintaining software and database tools that enable robust accounting, rapid and flexible analysis of all business written through the company.
- Implementing the set-up of new partners on the company databases, working with the partners to achieve information optimised to the target data model, including involvement at initial project stage to ensure requirements are met.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with partners to understand operational causes of issues and exceptions, working to resolve data issues, and to implement a continuous programme of enhancement.
- Support the Partner Business Team Manager with the month end reporting and balance sheet reconciliation reviews to provide sufficient and relevant reporting which can be used to review performance and controls.
- Supporting the Analysts with adhoc reporting, data analysis, month end and reconciliations.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis as and when required, especially to provide in-depth analysis as a foundation to specific decisions.
- Advanced Excel and Access skills including VBA coding.
- Qualified/QBE accountant, with strong relevant analytical experience.
- Experience within Financial services organisation preferred.
- Ability to understand and analyse complex financial data.
- Someone who displays a high degree of commercial acumen.
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders including senior Management.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and someone who works well under pressure.
- SAP would advantageous but not essential.
* £30,000 - £40,000
* Life insurance and a generous pension scheme
* Private medical insurance after an initial 12 month period
* Interest free train / car parking season ticket loans are available
* Discretionary annual performance related bonus
* 25 days holiday per year (rising to 28 days with length of service)
* Life Assurance
* Childcare payment scheme
* Benefit option scheme
* Share Plan scheme
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914509