Digital Marketer Apprentice
Brief overview of the role
Do you want to pursue a career within Digital Marketing? Do you want to earn whilst you learn? This company has a fantastic opportunity available for a motivated and creative individual to add to their growing team.Apprenticeship summary
- Working week
- Monday to Friday Between 8.30am to 5pm
- Total hours per week: 37.50
- Weekly wage
£151.00 - £281.00
- Expected apprenticeship duration
We require an IT savvy digital marketing apprentice whose role will include following:
- Manage, maintain and selling / enquiry handling via Online Sales Channels (e.g. Ali-Baba Platform)
- Help produce marketing content for a range of audiences/clients/markets
- Assist with monitoring and posting on Social Media channels, including Twitter and LinkedIn, increasing brand awareness
- Running Email Campaigns
- Deal with new enquiries and effectively bring in new business via online sales channels
- Assist with daily sales administrative enquiries
- Perform sales procedures
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company
- Update and amend company website
- Producing and updating information lists / customer data etc
- Contribute world and market events to the editorial calendar to help stimulate PR/Comms activity
- Assist with marketing and sponsorship videos including scheduling videos, setting up the equipment and uploading videos to YouTube
- Use Google Analytics to view and distribute social media and marketing activity on Thinking Aloud
- Provide support around planning campaigns, arranging events/roadshows, reporting, budgeting and admin
- You may be required to complete other tasks from time to time as part of your development
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
- IT Savvy
- Extremely organised and methodical
- Keen to learn
- Someone who is personable and comfortable dealing with new people
- Good logical thinker, knowledge of working social media and how this can impact business profile
- Open nature, creative, professional personal presentation as you may be working closely with directors and managers
- Ability to speak ‘Chinese’ would be a great advantage due to our clientele, but not essential
Experience in the following would be advantageous:
- Work with on-line database, to convert files from Flash animation to HTML platform
- Work with pictures, audio and video to optimise and play over internet
- Making a good presentation of “selected products” (understand them well), presenting on-line and in-person
- Work on “B2B” business platforms, such as Ali Baba
- Excellent communication skills, both in person, over the telephone and in writing.
- Excellent time management.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The ability to work well independently.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to form relationships with a range of people from diverse backgrounds and levels of hierarchy.
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths and will be really keen to begin a career in the Digital Marketing sector.Future prospects
As you learn, there is a huge possibility of securing a full time permanent employment contract on completion of the Apprenticeship.Things to consider
We need someone who is mature and keen to build a career in this industry and not here on a temporary basis.
My client are a manufacturing company that produces Micro-Electronic Mechanisms (commonly known as “Sound Chips”) used in Greetings and Promotional products – such as Sound Cards, Sound Badges / Buttons, Sound Mailers and Mugs. The application of these mechanisms to finished products is infinite and limited only by the imagination. Some of these applications include audio greeting cards, recordable greeting cards, audio direct mail, video cards, and more.
Training to be provided
- Full ongoing training will be given by the employer.
- Apprentices will also work towards the Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship standard.
- Functional Skills Level 1/2 in Maths and English
The Intraining Group Limited
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79167376