Front End Developer | £45,000 | London Bridge
As the Front End Developer you'll be working within a highly collaborative cross-functional team of server and client developers, QAs and Product Managers, creating internationalised e-commerce applications. We are looking for a talented and versatile Front End Developer with client-side development experience to join a growing team.
They are huge on personal development and believe in clean code, proper agile delivery and alot of the senior developers are often on client-site teaching their developers. Alot of trouble shooting, working from the ground up, TDD and Agile methods will make you an incredible Front End Developer!
Front End Developer skill set:
- Experience building SPAs with at least one modern JS framework (Knockout, Vue, Angular, React).
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Experience with automated testing (e.g. TDD/BDD & related tools).
- Experience with browser performance and page rendering.
- Experience with version control such as GIT.
- Experience creating responsive applications.
- Experience using CSS preprocessors (preferably LESS)
- Experience with using build tools (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack).
Front End Developer benefits include:
- Bonus upto 20% (paid out 15-18% last 3 years)
- 24 days holiday pa + Public Holidays
- Training budget
- Choice of MacBook
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912642