Affiliates and Display Manager - Topshop/ Topman
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As a Affiliates & Display Manager you will be responsible for helping define the overall acquisitions strategy for TOPSHOP TOPMAN in the UK and International markets and subsequently implementation. You will drive growth across paid and natural search channels to ensure traffic and sales volumes meet Brand’s strategic growth priorities across UK, US, Germany and France. Budget allocation will use forecast models for incremental sales & traffic, and attribution levels across multiple channels to gain efficiencies. The candidate will ensure that all digital acquisitions activity is integrated in the seasonal planning processes to support key product launches and fashion moments. They will also work with the analytics team to analyse weekly, monthly and quarterly reports: draw insights, identify optimization tactics and adjust strategy.
DAY TO DAY
- Set and deliver on annual and quarterly sales and revenue targets across all online acquisition channels, directly responsible for PPC and SEO ensuring KPI’s such as ROI are also met.
- Develop and roll out PPC and SEO strategy in line with business trends and requirements, defining local activity for UK, US, Germany, France, SE Asia, Australia and other international markets.
- Optimise PPC and SEO activity across PC’s, tablets and mobile, enhancing results by regularly testing and implementing lessons learned.
- Regularly reporting on digital acquisitions activity to demonstrate attribution, results and returns as well as key learnings for continuous improvement in efficiencies of paid marketing spend.
- Define and manage external supplier relationships with search agency and partners such as Google to enable best Search best practice and excellence.
- Ensures agency running to schedule and tasks completed on time
- Keyword generations
- Campaign optimisation
- Provides insight and suggested optimisation based on performance analysis
- Coordinates and sets weekly tasks for Search agency
- Coordinates site and navigation changes
- Coordinates all link building activity - articles, press release.
- Maintains meta data and keywords
- Enables the Search agency to further SEO strategy by providing deep statistical and analytical insight
- Develop and execute test and learn optimisation strategies for programmatic display activity
- Liaise with third party providers for performance based display activity involving ad networks, ad exchanges, DSP/RTB
- Oversee social performance campaigns (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter or other platforms).
- Roll out re-/pre-targeting display campaigns
- Ensure optimisation and ROI of the display budget
- Input on budgets using forecast models such as diminished returns and attribution
- Updates digital marketing calendar, project status document and relevant areas of the weekly marketing report
- Coordinates day-to-day, week-to-week Search and wider Acquisitions activity
- Communicates on new projects and progress as well as opportunities in a timely manner
- Hosts weekly call, advices on and sets appropriate tasks
- Tracks all activity in Omniture and manages agency discrepancies
- Pulls together weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting figures
- Monitors competitor activity, updates wider team
- Stay ahead of trends and innovations in digital performance marketing
- Strong understanding of performance driven digital marketing and media planning in an e-commerce setting, ideally with previous experience managing digital marketing for a multichannel retailer, combining both online and offline success criteria.
- In depth knowledge of PPC and keyword strategy and SEO channels as well as good understanding of programmatic display.
- Experience with setting and managing budgets, using forecast models, and a proven record of demonstrating strong return on investment and campaign attribution.
- Strong understanding of web analytics tracking, tagging best practices and available data relevant for campaign optimization.
- Detailed understanding of the relevant enabling technology, from pixels to data feeds to adserving.
- Exposure to mobile marketing.
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills & proven capability to use data to drive business decisions & marketing optimization. Commercial acumen with a lot of common sense.
- Ability to effectively create strong relationships with co-workers across functions and geographies, leverage both internal and external resources, and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- A self-motivated, pro-active team player with superior organisational skills.
- Results-focused with a demonstrated track record of making informed decisions quickly.
- A passion for problem-solving and curiosity about how consumers research and make purchase decisions.
- Ability to express facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner.
- Ability to take direction and effectively lead projects to achieve goals.
- A good understanding and keen interest in fashion and the youth market
- A keen interest in digital marketing and strong knowledge of the latest developments and future trends
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contactedYou’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79166627