Lead Analyst Programmer - £55,000, Wilmslow
Lead Analyst Programmer
Are you an experienced developer who is looking to take a step away from the coal face by mentoring a team of developers?
If so I am working on an opportunity with a leading financial services organisation in Cheshire.
Due to continuous growth, they have an exciting permanent opportunity for a .NET Lead Analyst Programmer to join their team in Wilmslow. The successful candidate will have people management responsibility for 6-8 permanent developers and will work alongside another lead to drive continuous improvement in the team.
This role will offer the chance to work within a large successful development function within a period of growth. The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Development Manager.
- People and performance management for 6-8 permanent developers
- Ensuring development processes evolve in a consistent manner.
- Work closely with the developers deployed in project teams and act as a point of escalation
- Input to and facilitate regular portfolio level design discussions
- Liaising with Stakeholders across the business
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience of people management essential - appraisals, 1-2-1s, personal development planning, continuous feedback and performance conversations.
- Excellent hand's on experience across the whole .NET stack (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server). It should be noted this role is hands off.
- Experience of successfully leading a team of developers
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience facilitating technical discussions over design.
- Ability to share technical experiences and knowledge with the developers
- Ability to cope with high levels of pressure, involving high profile projects
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact **************************** or call **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912144