Roc Search is currently recruiting for an ICT Manager for a client of mine based in Enfield, London.
Job Type: Permanent employment
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £31K per annum
The ICT Cluster Manager is responsible for all aspects of technical ICT operations. The role exists to facilitate the Regional Service Delivery Manager, in a senior technical capacity to deliver an effective, fit for purpose ICT service. The purpose of the role is to:
- Act in a supervisory and hands-on capacity to ensure the smooth running, maintenance and development of ICT systems to facilitate Teaching, Learning, Administration and Leadership for academies within the designated area.
- To lead the onsite support teams in your area to deliver a high quality, cost effective support service.
- To act in a senior technical capacity providing advice, completing projects and technical support both remotely and face to face.
- To support pupils and staff in the appropriate use of ICT, through advice or training
- Experience in a senior IT role, either as a deputy team leader or technology
- A strong IT technical background.
- Knowledge of, or experience using a service software package or working to an SLA
- Good technical skills with MS Technologies
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Sound problem analysis and problem solving skills
Apply now for immediate consideration. Please send a copy of your CV in MS word format to ******************** or give me a call on **************
As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909489