Vehicle Networks Engineer
With sales of EUR40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately EUR8.3 billion in 2016.
A vehicle Networks Engineer is required to work amongst the Energy Management Team at Bentley, in a Customer facing and reporting.
You will be involved in the responsibilities as below. Key Responsibilities:
* Testing CAN, LIN FLEX RAY networks conform to specification.
* Design test specifications to check new and modified networks conform.
* Check and sign off CAN, LIN, FLEX RAY network schalt plans for prototype builds.
* Design and update diagnostic harness schalt plans for testing purposes.
* Provide data logger technical knowledge to engineers.
* Compare and check network databases so that engineers can validate the signals for their ECU's.
* In depth knowledge of CAN, LIN, FLEX RAY networks.
* High knowledge of Vector tools.
* An overall understanding of how a car network works and integrates with all the other systems.
* You will have previously worked within the Automotive Industry.
* Must be able to travel freely across borders.
* Full driving license
In joining Continental, the successful candidate can expect:
* A competitive salary package with annual "Value Sharing Bonus" paid to all employees after qualifying period.
* A generous contributory pension scheme.
* On-going training and excellent personal development opportunities.
* Healthcare cash back scheme.
* Employee discounts on Continental tyres and other products.
* Death in service insurance.
* Child care vouchers.
* Free on-site parking.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915074