Multi-skilled Technician - Mobile South East /Kent
An Essex based Facilities Maintenance company are now looking for a mobile Multi-skilled Handyman to join them as first response on call outs working on commercial sites in and around the South East, Essex and Kent areas.
The Multi-skilled Handyman will have experience of working within a similar role, ideally within the commercial FM sector and be willing to cover Essex, Kent and some parts of London.
Responsibilities of the Multi-skilled Handyman include but is not limited to:
* Lead and carry out planned preventative maintenance activities and first line break down response to the plant and equipment within the SLA/KPI's, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the plant, equipment and associated systems
* Be proactive in fault finding and offering first fix solutions
* Work within company processes and procedures at all times
* To ensure the company Health & Safety policy is adhered to within scheme of responsibilities
Qualifications & Skills Required
* Qualification in building services mechanical and electrical engineering to a minimum of City & Guilds
* 17th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers registration
* A good working knowledge of building services trades - UPS, Diesel Generators, Plumbing, HVAC systems and Refrigeration
Duties of the successful Multi-skilled Handyman include:
* First response on call outs
* Isolating faults
* Carrying out repairs
* Fault Finding
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information of this position within a successful forward thinking FM please contact Jacqui Clark at Adore Recruitment.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Site Management, Trades & Labour, Quantity Surveyors, Estimators, Commercial Safe Gas, Mechanical, Electrical, Heating, Plumbing, Gas, Facilities, Maintenance, Air Conditioning, Test and Inspections and Installation. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909036