Learning Management Coordinator - e-learning
Learning Management Coordinator - Pinewood, Wokingham / 10 Months Contract / Up to 14 GBP (Per Hour)
* To take overall responsibility for the logistics associated with the running of education courses at Johnson & Johnson Institute.
* To coordinate the education activity for non-Key Account ECPs, including locums, national conferences and elearning through the J&J website.
* Coordinate the logistics of the overall Success Through Education Programme
* Understand and manage the needs of customers and faculty members when attending courses at the institute.
* Ability to utilise Learning Management System to coordinate and manage all learning activities, including both face-to-face and virtual
* Organisation and planning of educational events, elearning and digital education (non-Key Account)
*Managing the overall Professional Affairs budget
* Understand how the website is used as an educational tool to support and promote JJI
Main Responsibilities and evaluation
* Management of logistics for attendees and faculty members attending courses.
* Providing administrative support for the PAF manager responsible for the JJI.
* Ensure the smooth running of courses by being main point of contact on the day for faculty and attendees.
* Ensure all JJI Courses are carried out in line with HCC guidelines
* Ensure faculty and other suppliers have necessary contracts in place before undertaking work for JJI/PAF as applicable
* Manage CET upload to the GOC portal for all non-Key Account educational activities
* Manage the relationship with JJI suppliers i.e. hotels, transport providers, to ensure that they deliver the expected level of service, take appropriate action if the required level of service delivered falls short.
* Ensure all technology within JJI is functioning and set up in order to support the running of courses.
*Source new promotional materials and manage the process from briefing an agency to taking delivery of the finished article
* Manage all PO activities for the Professional Affairs function
* Deal with day to day enquiries of end users i.e. resetting passwords, resolving technical difficulties with the website from an end user perspective
Knowledge / Experience / Skills required
* Fluency in English
* Experience in organising courses
* High level skills in administrating and using learning management systems (especially Absorb), eCRM systems (SalesForce) and virtual conference platforms (Adobe Connect)
* Strong organisational skills
* Experience in dealing with people at all levels, including senior health care professionals
* Ability to manage budgets and ideally use of ARIBA
* Be confident to manage day to day courses on their own
In addition the individual may often be working alone in the facility when courses are not running.
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886.
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912852