Application Support Analyst
Application Support Analyst based near Luton. A multinational services business require an Application Support Analyst to join their team based near Luton. The Application Support Analyst is responsible for the provision of application maintenance and support services to users of business systems, this will also cross over with the support of some Finance applications.
As the Application Support Analyst duties will include;
· Delivering support to existing business users and investigating and resolving application errors, data discrepancies and queries.
· Making customizations to in-house systems
· Talking to staff on how to use the product or resolve query over the phone and email
· Create and update user guides, self help documents and FAQs to support customer product knowledge
· Retain ownership of open calls and manage the expectations of users vs. agreed service levels
· Liaising with 3rd parties on technical issues to resolve user problems.
Experience required as the Application Support Analyst;
· Experience performing a similar role within a sizable IT department
· Ability to configure and troubleshoot applications
· Experience of dealing with 3rd parties
· Previous use of SQL (Desirable)
· Knowledge of finance applications (Desirable)
An exciting newly created role for an Application Support Analyst based near Luton. Salary will be competitive and dependant on experience. Apply directly or please get in contact for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915978