Field Systems Engineer
Field Engineer, System Engineer, Field, IT Reseller, IT Support, Microsoft Desktop, Windows Serevr, Exchange, VMWare, VMWare ESXi, Fire Walls, VLANS, Network Routing, Switching, Wireless, Citrix, Citrix XenApp, WatchGaurd, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Veeam, Veeam Backup, Apple Mac, Google Apps, Routing, Hyper-V, Citrix, Windows, Virtualisation, Disaster Recovery, Hosting, Microsoft, Cloud Computing, Networking, IT Services.
Field Systems Engineer
Chapman Tate are currently seeking a Field Systems Engineer for our leading IT solutions Reseller. They provide IT services across various sectors and industries to ensure that their customers IT is running smoothly and as effectively which plays a big part in assisting their company growth.
Off the back of multiple successes, our client is looking to bring onboard a Field Systems Engineer to assist their customers IT needs. With a formidable reputation within the industry they are now looking to grow the team and the business. As this is a field based role you will be comfortable in travelling around the London area to visit customers.
They have a highly experienced technical team and are now looking to welcome a new member. They focus on quality to ensure that the work they carry out is to the highest standard. They will be looking for someone with eloquent communication skills for when you are required to visit customers.
Our client will be looking for someone who is seeking a challenge within an agile environment to develop their careers alongside forward-thinking experts who know what their clients require.
As a Field Systems Engineer, you will:
- Ideally come from a IT Reseller/IT Support background.
- Provide examples of Field or Help Desk Support roles.
- Be open to traveling around London.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in supporting Microsoft Desktops & Office.
- Windows Server 2012+.
- Exchange 2010-2016, VMWare ESXi.
- Understanding of Fire Walls.
- Network routing & VLANS.
To succeed as a Field Systems Engineer, you need:
- Have access to your own vehicle.
- Be hard working and enthusiastic in front of customers.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- You will ideally have knowledge around Citrix XenApp.
- WatchGuard Firewalls.
- Veeam Backups.
In return as a Field Systems Engineer, you will receive:
- Up to £35,000 basic
- Plus, Car Allowance up to £5,000
- Exposure to market leading vendors and clients
- The opportunity to grow within a leading IT company
If you feel like this is the opportunity for you, send your CV!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential chat. A more thorough job specification and phone call will be followed up to the relevant applicants.
Sach Dhillon @ Chapman Tate Associates
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912622