Trainee Systems Analyst
Our client is a leading home furnishing brand with a vision is to create a better everyday life for their customers. Their business idea supports this vision by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at low prices so that as many people as possible will be able to afford them. They have an amazing brand and culture that gives their people autonomy and an opportunity to thrive in what is a dynamic and fast paced business. They have a number of stores across the UK and a large customer contact centre.
Due to continued growth and expansion they are now looking for a Trainee Systems Analyst to be based at our contact centre base in Peterborough. We do have two additional UK contact centre bases so there will be occasional travel with this role. Reporting into the Continuous Improvement Manager the Trainee Systems Analyst will be responsible for the development of process improvement projects by using the NICE RTS tool to re-design our processes and eliminate manual handling of information and automate information transfers. There will also be opportunities to contribute to process changes and input into future ways of working within the contact centre.
Responsibilities - Trainee Systems Analyst
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of people & processes in all areas of the Customer Support Centre
- Use a structured method of working to identify opportunities for improvement & development of the Customer Support Centre ways of working & processes
- Analyse data & information such as KPI's and Co-Worker productivity & adherence to support or disprove any perceived issues or concerns
- Take responsibility for specific Continuous Improvement solutions, projects or initiatives
- Create and maintain plans with clear time-lines to ensure that solutions, initiatives, pilots or roll outs are designed, agreed and put in place with all required elements to ensure success.
- Record any changes or differences in service levels, contact handling times or KPI's from any pilots or changes to ways of working and report them in an easy to understand way
- Consult & inform Managers and Co-Workers within the Customer Support Centre regarding any changes to ways of working, pilots, initiatives or projects as necessary
- Lead any pilots, changes or initiatives through to planned conclusion or resolution ensuring benefits are measured and accurately reported
Desired Skills - Trainee Systems Analyst
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to achieve tight deadlines and have a positive attitude to overcome barriers to achieve results
- Ability to work independently with good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of data handling and SQL along with proficiency in Word
- Basic knowledge of a programming language like PHP, Java or .NET
- Ability to identify issues & opportunities from analysis of Customer Insight and Support Centre data
As our Trainee Systems Analyst you will have a passion for analysing data and be driven to offer customers exceptional levels of service. This role may be suitable for a recent graduate, or a candidate who has first role placement or work experience in retail or contact centre environment looking to take on a challenging role. Full training will be given on NICE RTS and this will also provide our Trainee Systems Analyst the opportunity to travel and look at future opportunities in what is a trulry iconic brand.
Benefits - In return for your hard work and commitment our client offer a profit related onus scheme and a number of additional benefits including medical, dental and pension scheme.
Apply now to join us as one of our Trainee Systems Analysts.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911170