Process Engineer - £35 - £45K
Due to significant growth, my client is in the process of strengthening and developing its management teams to allow continued development of the business. An SME who serves a wide range of customers in the automotive, defence, medical and consumer goods sectors.
This is a rapidly expanding company and the role will lead to career progression into Operations and General Management. They are looking for someone who is ambitious, intelligent and dynamic and will bring mechanical expertise and process engineering skillsets to the business.
Responsibilities and Experience
- As part of the senior management team take responsibility for improving current manufacturing processes.
- Carry out risk assessments and ensure processes comply with H&S requirements.
- Write SOP's and train operatives on best working methods.
- Champion 5S and continuous improvement programs.
- Manage the NPI process.
- Any experience in the following disciplines will be considered: - Robotic plants, paint application, coating processes, moulding tool production.
£35-45k depending on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910282