IT Support Analyst
IT Desktop Support Analyst (1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, 0365, AD, Windows Server)
An IT Desktop Support Analyst is required to join a UK manufacturing business on an initial 6 month contract, with a strong chance of renewal.
The IT Desktop Support Analyst will provide effective IT support across all aspects of the business. The position is responsible for supporting and maintaining laptops, desktops, printers and telephones, but also the continual maintenance of the website.
Salary: £150.00-£170.00 a day.
As IT Desktop Support Analyst you will have the following Technical skills:
- Windows 7 & Windows 10 Professional
- MS Office 2007 - 2016 Professional
- MS SharePoint
- MS Dynamics 365 CRM
- Windows 2012 R2 / Windows 2012 R2 Essentials / Virtual Servers
- Active Directory
- MS Office 365 & Azure Administration.
As IT Desktop Support Analyst you will have the following Key Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for IT Support by telephone or by managing the IT Support mailbox
- Escalating IT issues to the IT manager, where necessary
- Providing desk side support to all employees
- Setup & configure new laptop & desktop pc's, fault finding, re-configure laptop & desktop pc's
- MS Office 365 support, e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc
- MS Office 365 mailbox management, ensuring e-mail best practices are followed
- MS Azure and Active Directory user management
- MS Dynamics 365 CRM support and administration
- Installing authorised software to laptops/desktops
- The website administrator will manage all the group's websites
- Creation and management of website pages to support the Organisation
- Updating image banners to the website supporting key business messages and promotions
If you would like more information including a full job specification and a chat about this IT Desktop Support Analyst position, please reply to this advert in the first instance.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 200
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915032