Junior Software Developer (IIB, B2Bi)
Junior Software Developer (IBM Integration Bus - IIB & B2Bi)
Target locations: UK.
Salary £30-40k +bonus +benefits
My client is a highly successful IBM premier business partner.
Due to their continued expansion, we are looking a full-time junior integration developer to provide consulting services with various IBM products (IIB, B2Bi) or Mulesoft.
To be successful in this role, you must be an organized, self-starter with collaboration and communication skills, who can work independently building relationships and driving technical solutions from inception to completion. This position requires the candidate be technically savvy and have a proven ability to work well in a highly dynamic environment while maintaining strong relationships with our customers and partners.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in designing and developing integrations using xslt, xml and SOAP.
- Familiarity with IIB, Mulesoft or B2Bi
- 1-2 years of experience with leading application server platforms
- Proven experience in working collaboratively, coordinating among cross-functional teams and the ability to work effectively with organizational differences and priorities
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and analytical skills; strong and demonstrated interpersonal skills to include influence, collaboration, accountability, and critical thinking
- Proven desire to continuously learn new technologies
- Clear understanding of and experience with team development best practices to include peer reviews processes and version control systems
- Ability to work effectively independently or in a team environment
- Judgment to escalate risk based decisions appropriately
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience with Java, Web services
- Experience with ODBC/JDBC
- Experience with automating deployments and deploying into all levels of environments
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Good understanding of functional/nonfunctional testing concepts, and experience with code analysis tools a plus
- Demonstrated technical expertise across a variety of technology platforms and solutions
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959908756