Product Owner (Recruitment, HCM or Payroll)
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and join a globally recognised and leading brand when it comes to HR and People systems. Sage People, part of Sage Business Cloud, have experienced phenomenal growth in the last few years and were recognised was one of the UK’s top start-ups in cloud technology prior to the acquisition. Always looking forward, we recognise what it takes to keep ahead in the game and we’re looking for like-minded people to join our adventure.
- Writing select requirements and user stories from various inputs
- Prioritising and cropping the product backlog
- Working to unblock developers, answer questions, clarify cases and ensure tasks & sub-tasks are properly vetted and documented
- Provide input to the overall product roadmap and perform competitive feature specific analysis of gained from other solution providers
- Perform other Agile tasks such as sprint retro, demo and feature review meetings
- Analysing and understanding the voice of the candidate/customer
- Assessing the competition along with emerging trends
- Translating relevant input into a long term vision for our Recruitment and/or Talent Management products that are aligned with the Product Strategy
A bit about you:
- Experience in an Agile product development team
- Strong understanding of internet and tracking methodologies
- A proven background in either Business Analysis or implementation of relevant solutions
- Strong communication skills with an ability to drive credibility and influence both internally and externally
- Ability to learn and understand fast and complex systems and processes
- Salesforce experience largely desired
- Eligible to work in the UK
HR, Recruitment and Payroll doesn’t need to be complicated!
Why Sage People?
With an as strong as it gets Leadership team that consists of some of the country’s most revered professionals in their field, Sage People (formerly Fairsail) has spent the best part of 10 years building, growing and finely tuning our product to where it is today. Sage People is a firmly founded, maturing business that maintains a start-up philosophy and will offer an exciting and thoroughly rewarding journey for anyone who joins us. In return for all your hard work, you’ll be compensated with:
• Share Save Scheme
• Highly Competitive Salary
• Generous bonus
• Great pension
In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the best in class and be a part of a business that is simply going from strength to strength.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, click the button below and don’t forget to include an overview of who you are and why you think we should consider you for this position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79151860