Based in the heart of Brighton, my client are a rapidly expanding global organisation.
You will have 2+ years development experience and will enjoy working as a member of a development team. You should also:
- Have a strong drive to get work done to the highest possible quality.
- Be able to work within an agile development environment.
- Show organisation and time management skills.
- Demonstrate initiative. You should enjoy learning about and promoting new technologies.
- Anticipate and identify issues before schedule, to reduce affect.
- Be able to work both, as a team and independently.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Assist the team in identifying new solutions and technologies.
- Evidence the ability to assist in design and functionality decisions.
Skills & Qualification:
As a PHP Web Developer, you will have:
- 2+ years of experience developing PHP web applications.
- Experience with API?s ? REST , SOAP
- Database Experience - MS SQL Server, MySQL or similar.
- Experience with PHP Frameworks (eg, Symfony, Zend, MVC).
- Strong understanding of a mobile first approach
- Ability to develop responsive applications for multiple devices and platforms.
- Working knowledge of on-line security
- Knowledge of both server and client-side caching and the factors that affect site & application speed.
- Knowledge of version controls such as Github or SVN.
- Understanding of Linux systems (LAMP).
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure (AWS or similar).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909905