Audit Manager - Anti-Money Laundering
An Audit Manager specialising in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) is required by a startup payments provider. This startup are revolutionising the way people transfer money to eachother globally, and are on the hunt for a talented Audit Manager to join their thriving London office.
The successful candidate must have the following experience;
- Solid understanding of AML regimes and regulations
- 3 years' experience in AML and compliance (ideally some of it within a B2B financial company)
- Experience and knowledge of the financial crime regulatory regime
- Qualification to degree level (or equivalent)
- An innovative, can-do attitude with strong client-facing skills
This would be an excellent role for someone with a strong consultancy background who is looking to move into a less corporate environment, the role also comes with excellent perks and great company culture - apply to find out more!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909914